Xombie Chapter 10 Xombie Chapter 10

Was a big fan

Since the first episode of Xombie i've been a big fan, but the end is a bit of a dissapointment. It didnt seem like an ending, but more of just a promotion for the new xombie series. Albeit, I don't blame you for trying to make money of your flashes, they're time consuming and you definately deserve it from all your great work, but to see the series end like this is a bit dissapointing. I hope your new series is succesful and even though this ending was blase', I can't wait for the new stuff :)

:: Hot Enough For Ya? :: :: Hot Enough For Ya? ::

AWESOME!!!!!!!

Wow thats so true! Your rants never cease to amaze me :) keep it up!

Sandman Shorts - Ep I Sandman Shorts - Ep I

short but...so sweet

awsome work, dude! Not only did you make a funny flash movie but you put music in it that DOESNT SUCK. I can't remember the last flash movie with Sublime in it on Newgrounds. u got 5/5

sandman0277 responds:

Sublime FTW!

The Last Stand 2 The Last Stand 2

Awesome, even better than the first...

There was a bit of slow-down on this one when you started getting the automatic guns, but this game's great. It was even better than the first, I really like the travel element you added to the game, and the fact that you have to be in a hurry.

Great Job :)

Newgrounds Rumble Newgrounds Rumble

AWESOME!

This is one of the best games on NG by far. It's alot of fun and cool! it pwns

Wacky Wack A Mole Wacky Wack A Mole

excellent!

Really good. The music got annoying though. other than that it was really great!

I got 1300 points (59 hits)