Xombie Chapter 10 Xombie Chapter 10

Was a big fan

Since the first episode of Xombie i've been a big fan, but the end is a bit of a dissapointment. It didnt seem like an ending, but more of just a promotion for the new xombie series. Albeit, I don't blame you for trying to make money of your flashes, they're time consuming and you definately deserve it from all your great work, but to see the series end like this is a bit dissapointing. I hope your new series is succesful and even though this ending was blase', I can't wait for the new stuff :)

:: Hot Enough For Ya? :: :: Hot Enough For Ya? ::

AWESOME!!!!!!!

Wow thats so true! Your rants never cease to amaze me :) keep it up!

Sandman Shorts - Ep I Sandman Shorts - Ep I

short but...so sweet

awsome work, dude! Not only did you make a funny flash movie but you put music in it that DOESNT SUCK. I can't remember the last flash movie with Sublime in it on Newgrounds. u got 5/5

sandman0277 responds:

Sublime FTW!

CSI:Murder In Claymania. CSI:Murder In Claymania.

lmao

that was hilarious and stupid...I liked it! People may not think its good cuz u have a "kiddish" voice but it doesnt bother me (seeing as how im a kid). Good woork, keep making em they're hilarious.
5/5

ClayWay responds:

thanks for the rating dude part 2 is coming out today because mt schedule is nothing but animating sweet so stay on cause the next episode won't be long. ~Clayway~

Transformation Transformation

that was awsome!

great job, man. it was really impressive. there was no story or anything, which made it simple, but it was cool in its simplicity. excellent work 5/5. i hope it doesnt get blammed :D

Knock Knock Knock Knock

wtf? lol

that was hilarious. surprise ending :P

Final Fantasy Gil Quest Final Fantasy Gil Quest

AWSOME!

This is my favortie movie on the entire site! Hilariously stupid and good animation. keep it up!!

Clash of the Luchadores Clash of the Luchadores

Awsome animation

Streetlight Manifesto F---ing ROCKS!!!!

kornwiser responds:

Yes, yes they do.

Prowlies at the River Prowlies at the River

incredible!!

awsome style and graphics. it was funny, too. good job, man!

Ignorance is Bliss Ignorance is Bliss

Brilliant!

that was hilarious! the song was fabulously written and well plotted out. well done!